From: Rodney Barton <rbarton@hsc.unt.edu>
To: iris-talk@egroups.com <iris-talk@egroups.com>
Date: Monday, December 11, 2000 4:29 PM
Subject: [iris-talk] SPEC:? Signa seed list arrival

Diana,

The first wave of seed lists, those to members outside North America, are in the mail!  Those to Canada will go out next followed in a few days by those headed to US members.

The mailings are staggered to (hopefully) account for delivery times and thereby give our international members an even chance at obtaining the rarer seeds.

Rodney
Rbarton@hsc.unt.edu