Iris addicts all --

Does anyone have a photo -- hard-copy or digital -- of Joe Ghio's
SOCIETY PAGE?  It has been highly recommended to me as a pink TB to
serve as one of the bases of my hybridizing plan -- a true pink with
excellent form, branching, bud count, etc.  But it's a '99 intro,
listed by Riverside as $25 -- a small fortune to me.  So I'd really
feel happier about writing the check if I could see a photo of the
li'l ol' cultivar.

I can be e-mailed directly at patriciabrooks@coupeville.net

(I would guard a hard-copy with my life or pay for a copy.)

Patricia Brooks
Whidbey Island, WA, zone 8

eGroups eLerts