Re: Re: CATS: Source of Japanese Irises

Tom,

>Can anyone recommend a good source of Japanese Irises?  I have finally
decided
>how I think I can grow them in the zone 7 Texas heat (I'll describe in my
next
>post).

I hope this works.  And I hope you keep us posted.  Have you checked out the
web
page for Ensata Gardens www.ensata.com and the web page for Iris City
Gardens
www.iriscitygardens.com?  I have to use a big bandana to catch the drool so
it doesn't
get in the keyboard.  Neither site will curb your wanting to try the JIs!

Good luck from another Texan!

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7, USA