TB: Society Page

Patricia,
I'm sorry I don't have a picture either, but I can tell you we have this iris (guest garden) and it is extremely vigorous especially for a pink. It must have 20 or more increases on it , I can't even see inside to count!! If we do not get to keep this iris after the trek , we will definitely order it.
Speaking of guest iris, we had a bee polinate one of the guest irises.  We knew we weren't supposed to hybridize with any guest pollen so we figured the bees couldn't either,and so  we  broke off the seed pod. I just wanted the hybridizers out there concerned about guesting their irises to know that most of the people caring for the guest irises are following the rules and giving those irises better care than their own irises. (they get weeded , watered , and fed first!)

Christie Pierson, Zone 7?
No more sun, rainy and cold
Julian , CA,(San Diego county)

eGroups eLerts