Re: CULT: Iris japonica.

I have I. formosana getting ready to bloom. It is a crested Iris. This will be the first bloom for me. Your seeds are planted. Thank You again.

Jim Clark in Mo. Zone 5  15 Degrees daytime high
-----Original Message-----
From: BigAlligator@aol.com <BigAlligator@aol.com>
To: iris-talk@egroups.com <iris-talk@egroups.com>
Date: Saturday, December 09, 2000 11:10 AM
Subject: [iris-talk] CULT: Iris japonica.

     My three potted plants of Iris japonica are beginning to get
overcrowded.  The fact that I saw a fan growing out of a drainage hole caught
my attention when I was putting them into the garage on a freeze night.
     When would it be okay to divide these plants?  There are no freezes
expected for several days now.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

eGroups Sponsor