Re: CULT: Iris japonica.

In a message dated 12/12/00 3:31:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nye@mail.fidalgo.net writes:

<< We usually divide ours right after they bloom. Don't worry about the
 little guy in the drain hole. They can withstand overcrowding in the
 pot. Re-pot them sometime when it's warm and they're growing. We haven't
 killed any yet <grin>. >>

Dallas,
      Sounds great to me.  I will wait until after they bloom.

Mark A. Cook
BigAlligator@aol.com
Dunnellon, Florida.

eGroups eLerts