OT-BIO: PAUL BLACK

Greetings to all of you:
My partner, Tom Johnson, and I moved to Oregon 2 1/2 years ago from
Oklahoma.  We haven't had time for much other than working.  We own
and operate Mid-America Garden, which we moved from Oklahoma to
Salem, Oregon. I have been hybridizng iris since 1979.  Hybridizing
is
my passion.  I particularly like the Standard Dwarf class because of
the wide range of colors, patterns, and genetic diversity.  The
reason
I am siging on now is to make comment on one of the letters and
pictures posted by Chuck Chapman. Someone gave me a hard copy of
these
and asked me to comment on them.  I'll do so in another letter under
the section HYB.

I hope I will have a bit more time to read and interact with others
in
the group.

Paul Black

eLerts