Re: HYB: color/paint chips

I wrote:
< the photo of SAVANNAH SUNSET (described as cadmium
orange) in the print copy of Schreiner's 2000 catalog appears to be
between Golden City (4A)  [which to my eye under fluorescent lights is
indestinguishable from Tequila Sunrise (5B)] and Orange Beach (5C).>

I'm falling behind on messages, but there was some discussion/questions
about what these colors look like in different light sources:

I want to emphasize that I am not worth two cents in
identifying/classifying subtleties of colors or matching them.  Paint
chips are free & readily available, so I figure they can be used to let
others know more or less what colors look like.

In all lights, the photo of SAVANNAH SUNSET ranges somewhere from 4 to
5, and the intensity is somewhere from A to C.  In contrast, the photo
of HARVEST OF MEMORIES (described as bright yellow in the catalog) is
somewhere around 1 or 2, with intensity around D or E.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
who also rushed out to plant seeds over the weekend and who is also sore
from it.

eGroups eLerts