Re: iris photos group

Do you view iris photos through the Mallorn Archives?  There you can
see the photos, but you cannot contribute.  I am not a photographer,
so I view the pictures this way and am very happy.  I wish Lairis
would use the same service so I could see their pictures.  The Lairis
photo files time out or clog up the delivery of the mail for me.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

On 14 Dec 00, at 0:36, rainacre@aol.com wrote:

> What's the story on the site where the iris photos are? I find every time
> I use it I have to fill out a questionnaire. It is annoying. Isn't there a
> better way to do this? Fred Kerr

eGroups eLerts