Re: RE:HYB:Hardy Pinks

In a message dated 12/2/00 11:07:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Has anyone grown Anna Belle Babson and tried to use it as a parent? >>

Hi Francelle,

We introduced a seedling of Anna Belle Babson called Dearly Beloved.  In
northern Ohio, however, we have to watch it closely because all irises out of
Vanity (including Beverly Sills and Anna Belle Babson) are the iris borers'
favorite meals.  For this reason we no longer have Vanity, Beverly Sills or
Anna Belle Babson.  This won't be a problem for you in Arizona.

Dorothy Willott