Re: Re: iris photos group

I hope I can help....go to the bottom of this email
and click on the blue link to egroups.  Once there
sign in and then use the search engine to look for
for iris photos.  It brings up a page and when you
scroll down past categories to groups...VOILA!!
Because it is public then you can click on it and when
I did this it brought up the archives listing @2800

Wendy Dunafon wrote:
> Dear Fred,
> At least you found it . I have even typed in the address I was given and I get no site by that designation. I must be doing something wrong. But being computer and internet user unfriendly. I may not ever figure out what I did. Can anybody help?
> Wendy Zone 5 and another real cold night.

Dana Brown
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Lubbock, TX  USA  79401
Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset