Re: COMP: iris photos group

BigAlligator@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 12/14/00 9:23:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> lilylvr@kansas.net writes:
> << Can anybody help? >>
> Wendy,
>        I don't recall seeing the original message, but try
> http://www.egroups.com/group/iris-photos

Don't forget that iris-photos (and iris-talk) have archives at
Mallorn.com and these archives have several modes of display (by Date,
by Author, by Thread, by Subject). There is also a search engine that
you can use to search for specific keywords. Both of these facilities
are far better than the service we get on egroups. Additionally the
iris-talk archives go back to include all the messages from the two
years of iris-l before iris-talk.

Bookmark the following two addresses for reference:

Iris-talk archives at: http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-talk/

Iris-photos archives at:http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA