Re: HYB: LUMINATA PATTERN

Paul:  Add my heartfelt welcome!  I, too, enjoyed getting to know you on the
tour bus in Dallas.  Your enthusiasm and warmth is refreshing.  Also, love
your Introductions, and I have a few of them.  We're  so glad you've joined
the Region 13 family of hybridizers.  Oklahoma's loss is our gain.  Am sorry
I missed touring your garden in the Spring when I attended our Regional 13
meeting & tour in the Tacoma area.  Too bad that meeting conflicted with the
Tall Bearded gathering.  It was a tough choice to make.  But the other 3
members of our club who did go to Salem reported back regarding your lovely
garden.  They were amazed at what you and Tom have accomplished in the time
you've been in Oregon.  I look forward to your participation in Iris-talk
and in Region 13.

    Lorraine Miller, in snowy central Washington where it's cold, and we've
had snow since Thanksgiving.  What's out there now is powdery and, if the
predicted winds materialize, we can anticipate blizzardy conditions.
    LORRAINE'S IRIS PATCH
    Quincy, WA

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/976903377/