RE: REB

Mike, great shot of Innocent Star rebloom seedling.  I would certainly
be happy for that to rebloom in my garden.

Walter, one of our customers in Lousiana just phoned and said he had cut
4 stalks of your Scorpio Star to bring inside before the hard freeze
there.  He said the branching and buds were incredible.  He is in
Shreveport and is very determined to grow bearded iris there.  He has
had a goodly number of successes.  Scorpio Star has been outstanding
here in Oregon the last two years, both spring and fall.  Fall bloom is
the best.  It is exceptional in all respects.  Even if crossing reb X
reb doesn't give a reliable segregation of rebloomers, do keep working,
you have provided some wonderful varieties for others to exploit as well
as for all of us to enjoy in the garden.

Sometimes I am really slow on the draw.  When we were talking about
Collette Thurillet and Kevin's Theme, and now Scorpio Star, I forgot
that we have a web site that all three of these are on.  The address is:

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~midamerg/

Our wonderful friend and computer guru in Oklahoma City, Greer Holland
developed this site for us.  I wish I had even 1% of his talent - and of
course, the lady behind the man - Ramona French, or to all of us that
know and love her, Mona.  Mona works with the design portions.  To make
a long story short, we had such a good year last year that we decided
not to launch the site for general usage since we were already working
100% to keep up.  Launching it would have meant more orders which we
wouldn't have been able to rasonably handle.  We are hoping to go ahead
with a full launch when the site is updated for 2001.  We hope to have
shots of "things to come" as well as intorduced varieties.

Now you know another of my short comings.  All the new technology is as
baffling as iris genetics and in a lot of instances (at least for me)
they behave in the same mysterious ways - how/why did that happen?

Paul

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/976916014/