RE: TB

Hi Linda,
Deep Dark Secret is a midseason bloomer and is the reverse cross to Tom
Johnson - (In Town X Witches Sabbath)  One of the 2001 introductions
named Walking on Air is from (Honky Tonk Blues, X Deep Dark Secret)
Either of these should be fun parents for red or orange bearded HTB
types.  Tom has a seedling from his namesake (Tom Johnson) that is a
knockout.  It will get introduced if it continues to perform well. (See
picture on photos).

Stop laughing about the climatic conditions here.  As with any place, we
have our own set of problems - just not as many as some other places.
There is no paradise although I am told that New Zealand comes close.  I
give great applause and admiration to anyone who can garden in the
central US.  It has an unforgiving climate.  I don't think I could go
back and garden in Oklahoma.  This IS paradise in comparison to the
problems we endured there.

Paul Black  -  Mid-America Garden
Salem, Oregon  Zone 8B
Mild overall with dry summers and very wet winters
Average night and day winter temperatures 30 to 45 degrees F
Average night and day summer temperatures 62 to 85 degrees F

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/976929450/