This is in responsse the Walters comments re not getting rebloomers from a
cross with two rebloomers. I have seen this as well, particularly with Forever
Blue. I think that the reason is that there is several mechanisms that control
rebloom, and some of them are not compatable/complementary with others. With
rebloom cross times rebloom cross, eventually all rebloomers will carry the
several different factors and hopefully this will enhance rebloom.

Click here for more details: