Re: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Plicata recessive broken color seed

> From: irischapman@netscape.net
> --- In iris-talk@egroups.com, GardnrJan1@a... wrote:
> > Chuck,
> >  Whoa!   A BC to make the Kasperek's jealous!   I know WHACKO is a
taken
> > name, but what about QUANDRY, MAELSTROM, MIXED EMOTIONS,
> > or MELTING POT?
>
> I like Maelstorm. They are all good suggestions.

Chuck,

You're not the only one!

MAELSTROM (C. Blyth, 1973/4) TB 35" EM. Deep red-black self; self beard.

Also,

MIXED EMOTIONS (Neva Sexton, 1959) TB 36" ML. Pearled white, chartreuse
hafts and styles; blue stigmatic lips; chartreuse beard.

ME is a grandparent of NEW MOON (Sexton, '68; DM, '73), so it shows up in
many extended pedigrees.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/976940555/