RE:HYB:plicata genetics part 2

Thanks Bill for the correction re Chromosomes.
I hope the first part wasn't too confusing.If it was let me know
In minature dwarf MDB, there are always three glaciata genes in any plicata.
Thus "pla" is represented three times. This is because MDB's have  three sets
of 8 chromosomes from pumilla background and one set of 12 chromosomes from TB
background.The TB set of chromosomes can contain the regular pliacata gene
"pl", the glaciata gene "pla" or the luminata gene "plu". thus there are only
three forms of plicata MDB available. This helps us understand the genetic
combinations of these. An examination of the MDB plicatas show us three forms.
The four sets of glaciata genes give us glaciatas (no violet or otherwise
known as anthocyanin pigments). An example of this is Invisable Ink, a pure
white with a yellow beard. The form with the regular plicata gene gives us
regular plicatas, Many examples of this. The form with the luminata gene "plu"
gives us streaked MDB. There are several examples of this , but my favorite is
Flea Circus. Thus I propose the following genetic combinations (genotypes)
with the following phenotypes (appearence)

pla pla pla pla = glaciata = complete absence of violet colours
pl  pla pla pla = no paricular name = regular plicata, but seems to have
            more  spotting then if the pla genes not present
plu pla pla pla = Circus Stripe pattern = a plicata with signicant
      streaking in addition to the regular plicata stitching

I can post examples of photos to iris-photo if people would find this helpful.

The next stage is to now take what we know and move on to examine the plicata
patterns present in standard dwarfs ( SDB) using what we have found with the
MDB as a base.
Note that there are no luminata  patterned MDB. There is one plant registered
as an MDB that has the luminata pattern (Aurora Sea), but this has a MDB
phenotye (looks like an MDB in height) but is a SDB genotype ( has SDB gene
set 8/8/8/12). Also of note is that from its description it sounds as if it is
a "ringed" luminata. Has anyone seen it in bloom? if so can you comment?