SEEKING IRIS GARDENS TO PHOTOGRAPH FOR NEW BOOK

My photographer colleague, Harry Haralambou and I are working on a
lavishly illustrated, upscale book about iris with a major publisher.
We have had ten books published on gardening. We are looking for iris
gardens or gardens with substantial plantings of iris,  in the North
East and Mid Atlantic portions of the country.  Many of you have
already made recommendations and I will be acknowledging those
today.  If anyone knows of any fine gardens in this part of the
country which we could photograph (private and commercial), we would
be most grateful for any leads.  We will of course, abide by all
requests of garden owners, that is whether or not they wish their
names to be included, or locations. Many thanks.  Theodore James, Jr.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/976974784/