SPEC: I. foetidissima

I am really disappointed!  Several days ago I posted a photo of the
white-seeded form of Iris foetidissima on Iris-Photos.  I thought for
sure it would stir up some excitement.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but
isn't that supposed to be really rare?  According to the article on
the SIGNA web site, it's supposedly "one of the best kept secrets in
irisdom."  Maybe that's not the case any longer?
Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

eGroups eLerts