Re: rebloomers

Since I have only had 1 re-bloomer ever in this coldzone, all the
irises I grow are "oncers".  I was lucky enough to receive Chuck
Chapman's "Forever Blue" in 1997, so when it rebloomed in July and
Sept this year, it was a Manitoba first for bearded rebloom!  It did
rebloom for me in 1999, but since I was moving, I thought it was just
a pleasant goodbye wish!

Prior to July, my garden became an official display garden for both
the DIS & MIS, only the 2nd in Canada.  Chuck Chapman, of course, is
the 1st!  I somehow thought there would be more. :)

In any case, I will pay closer attention to the dwarfs and median
irises that have rebloom possibilities here.  Hope your catalogue is
ready soon, Chuck, since I order most of my irises from you!  I'm
looking forward to spring more than ever!!!

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Z3 (-32C and 1 ft of snow cover)
DIS & MIS Display Garden

--- In iris-talk@egroups.com, RYFigge@a... wrote:
> Yes I still grow oncers, some are so beautiful - besides I like to
keep up
> with what is going on!

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/977078288/