Re: SPEC: I. verna

>It was AIS Bulletin #261 (April, 1986). The article was authored by Roy
>Davidson and is printed on pp. 19-21.
>Tempus fugit! (-:

And evidently a lot faster than I thought, when "a couple of years" becomes 14!
The other night the temperature alarm in the greenhouse went off, and when
I checked I found I had left the door open.  Next morning I saw that after
closing the door, I'd left the light on.  Might be what my son calls
Oldtimers Disease.

But hey, I can still remember lots about irises!

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College
Hampden-Sydney VA 23943