RE: SDB identifcation

Hello all,
About 4 years ago we ordered an SDB collection from Schreiner's. The collection included two reds, Snugglebug and Two Rubies. This spring we had some SDBs blooming that were ruby red with really noticeable blue beards. In the pictures from Schreiners, the beards on the two irises mentioned above seem to be selfs. Does anyone know of an SDB , ruby red with blue beards?
We also have about 10 Chubby Cheeks x unknown seedlings! We are still excited because Bees can create a surprise or two! ( Isn't OYWYHEE DESERT a bee cross?)
Christie Pierson

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/977182020/