Re: CULT: cheater's rebloom?

HI talkers,
   Not sure if I'm cheating or not, with regards to rebloom.   Still enjoying
last open flower of WINESAP, got three more stalks coming on JUICY FRUIT (two
of those stalks coming from same rhizome!)...Four very short and slight on
buds stalks of CORAL CHARMER still to open...but I must admit that these are
in pots and have been brought inside every time we get close to freezing
temps.   Is that cheating with regards to a rebloom report?   I'm not sure
stalks  started outside, particularly JUICY FRUIT, and I'm thinking cold
temps would've stopped any further development.   Anyway, loving it...and I.
Unguicularis also popped out a flower this week.   Despite a half hour of
flurries about four days ago...the Myrtle Beach version of "BLIZZARD".

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC, Myrtle BEach

Click here for more details: