RE: SPEC: biversata

Thanks, Christy.  I'm hoping to get my order in before the end of the week.
I did look up what seeds he provided SIGNA and wondered what else he's got
going.  Sandy and I really need to pay him a visit next year to check it
out.
Maureen Mark
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (zone 4)

> Hi Maureen,
>
> The explanation came from Tony Huber.
>
> I noticed that he's got a couple of other interesting combos donated to
> the
> SIGNA seed exchange this year...
>
> Bivers-virga (Biversata X virginica var. shrevei) and
> Reversicolor-Tetra Pseud (reversicolor x Beuron) X (China West Lake x
> Beuron)
>
> It's not too late to get in on the fun. The seed list runs 7 pages long
> this year with more species and hybrids than you'll know where to plant.
>
> If y'all don't belong to SIGNA yet, you can send in your $5.00 to join
> when
> you place your seed order. :)
>
> SIGNA homepage http://www.signa.org/
>
> Current Seed Chairs - Marty Schafer & Jan Sacks jpwflowers@aol.com
>

> Christy Hensler

> From:  Mark, Maureen
>

> Thanks, Christy.  I was wondering too.  Where did you find the
> explanation?<<

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/977258217/