Re: HYB: spots and shadow patterns

From Chuck:
> Eurythmic is every bit as gorgeous as its pictures. It grows  well
> for me. I don't have any understanding of its pattern, and I'm equally
> curious.
	EURYTHMIC grows well here, too, if left undisturbed.  I got one pod from it by
NEON SMOKE.  This is the only pod I have ever gotten from it, and
there was no germination the first year.  I have held this pot over
and am hoping something might happen this year.

	The iris register shows no registered children from it, but only the
1989 check list is available online.  Does anybody know if there are
EURYTHMIC children?

    	While we are on this discussion of patterns, who can give a name
for the pattern found in Lowell Baumunk's LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION?  Is
the pattern the same as in EURYTHMIC?

     Walter Moores
     Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

eGroups eLerts