Sorry Linda, I didn't mean to muddy the waters.  A pumila spot plicata
seems to be the combination of both patterns (plicata and pumila spot)
which would mean two distinct alleles.  Probably the most startling of
these is Keith Keppel's IB, LOGO.  It appears as a pumila spot and then
is surrounded by the plicata pattern.  I have an SDB I call Toad because
of the strange, greenish brown coloring. It has a pumila spot and then
is surrounded by not only plicata marks but small rings over the haft.
It hasn't been particularly vigorous.  That is one of the hazards of
working with recessive patterns is that they are usually weaker.  As
Chuck responded, the remainder are just variations on the placement of
the plicata markings.  I think I have a picture of Logo and will try to
find time scan it if you don't know what it looks like.

Paul Black
Zone 8  Salem, Oregon

Download Net2Phone's free software to make FREE calls anywhere within
the US from your PC now! Get great low rates on international calls!