Re: OT: Sharing

Ray -----

Your wife hit the nail on the head.  The sad part is that most people today
want the bright lights, the gifts and more gifts.  Both my husband and I
recently retired and am now able to try and put more time into the yard.  We
never worked for a lot of money but we always enjoyed our jobs.  We raised
two daughters, and they were thought that money and gifts do not solve the
worlds problems nor do they make you happy.  You may think that material
things make you happy but you will soon tire of them.  Both of them enjoy a
beautiful flower from nature, a great sunset etc.  As my youngest daughter
said to me "Mom you may plant the rhizome, but God and nature will decide if
you will enjoy the beauty of the flowers.  Oh I will rattle on and on.
All of you have a great Holiday, do not eat too much, dream that spring is
just a few months away Listen to me when winter just started).   As I sit
here my daughters Jack Russell is looking out the window hoping for spring,
he hates the snow we have on the ground.     Gloria

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/486170/_/977432424/