Re: OT/CHAT: Natale's safe

Hi all,
   Just a quick note to let you know I'll be off list for a while, had a fire
in our kitchen the 20th, everyone fine got out ok but kitchen demolished,
rest of house smoke and soot damaged...we're in a lovely condo here in golf
resort heaven (a bonus when you have your tragedy off-season) and proceeding
ok with Christmas (thank goodness got shopping done before baby came).
Might be back online if we move computer to temporary lodgings, thank God for
insurance everything can be replaced and redone.
Talk to you soon and everyone have a wonderful holiday, we'll be just fine

Janet Natale
zone 8 of Sc, hope rest of rebloom can endure outside since they have to get
everything out of house to redo it.

eGroups eLerts