OT: Cats & Iris

In a message dated 12/22/00 10:30:03 AM Mountain Standard Time,
RYFigge@aol.com writes:

<<  Don't know if the iris world can draw any
 conclusions from what has happened to an ageing  16+ old puss-kit.  >>

For years, I sought an iris with a beard as black as Lucky's fur.  Was quite
pleased the year a number turned up in the seedling patch -- until I realized
the Grizzled Old Warrior was fading and his jet-black had a brownish tinge.

So it isn't the ideal I was working toward, but the beard of GRIZZLED OLD
WARRIOR is actually darker than his aging coat.

Sharon McAllister

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/977523185/