Re: OT: Sharing

If I could only convince my mom that a gift of a plant that would flower in
my yard year after year or something for one of my hobbies which mostly
involve living pets or artwork including them or the flowers would be
enjoyed much longer and be far less expensive on her.  She still has visons
of being able to dress me up even after 40 years of losing that battle;  oh
well we all have our dreams & illusions.  Glad the hubby understands living
plants for the yard not cut flowers that fade away so quickly.