OT: Chat - Iris Screen Saver

Merry Christmas!

Joe Ghio just sent me an email and asked me to share it with Iris Talk.
Joe said there is a very nice Iris Screen Saver at the web site address
he sent me.  I have checked it out, downloaded and installed it and the
screen saver is a nice one.

Neat iris screen saver at www.anniereb.com.  Might post it on iris list.
Merry Christmas.  Joe.

I hope everyone has a good Christmas and if travelling try to be safe,
there are some pretty crazy people out there with drivers licenses!

eGroups eLerts