Merry Christmas Dave!  So now you know more about digi
viruses then the "Grinch" himself.  Software that could
track down the originating hack melt his/her hard drive into
their key board, crush the monitor & then dump the whole
mess down their shorts would be a wonderful product for the
    Keep your powder dry & your pc virus free!  Happy
Holidays from Ken @ C. Iris On Pond ( I'd better send this
quickly before Carol reads it, I doubt it would be approved)

Dave Silverberg wrote:
> Hi Friends: Finally after two weeks of horror and not a small
> expenditure in software I have been able to rid myself of the computer
> virus infection. It was unfortunate that it was a rather virulent
> "critter" and had worked its way into just about all of my word
> processing projects. But as my friend "Willie the Shake" said "All's
> Well That Ends Well"!!
> Merry Christmas
> Happy New Year
> Feliz Navidad, Prospero Anno y Felicidad
> Happy Chanukah
> Dave Silverberg
> Molalla, Oregon USA zone 7/8ish
> During this holiday season (or anytime) don't drive faster than your
> Guardian Angel can fly!!!

Click here for more details: