REF: HIPS-Roots

(Hope I have the subject tag right, John.)

Does anyone know when the next issue of *Roots* will be out?  Neither Bob
Strohman nor Dean and I have received a copy for ages.  Thanks for any info.

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY, Zone 6 in the deep freeze

Download Net2Phone's free software to make FREE calls anywhere within
the US from your PC now! Get great low rates on international calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/10923/0/_/486170/_/977618314/