RE: SPEC: I. maackii

The Species Guide from the British Iris Society lists I. maackii as a
synonym for I. laevigata.

Greg McCullough
Iris City Gardens
Primm Springs, TN USA (just southwest of Nashville)
Zone 6

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!