Re: OT-CHAT:Garden in progress

Jan ,

Good luck selling your house , The sale of the house we just sold took
six months .  We were really discouraged because we had sometimes up to
five different potential buyers visit per week.  Most people couldn't
get over the fact that we only have 3000 square feet of land including
where the house sits .  We're building as I speak on a heavily wooded
32000 sq ft lot 30 km north of here so we can't wait to finally start
packing and get out of here.

The irises have been waiting patiently in large pots in the basement.
So far the cats have caused only minimal damage .

Chris in Quebec

PS.  BTW John , It seems like 3000 sq ft of your 1/3 acre is probably
pushing it , especially if your wife is a gardener.  My wife doesn't
enjoy gardening so I figure I'll have carte blanche.

Merry Christmas to all