Re: OT-PLANTS: Thompson & Morgan Any feedback?

Yes I have used the yellows this past year.  There was very good germination.
I save the seeds and replant in the spring, but most of the plants are hardy
here.   I also had the purplish ones which I didn't like so much.  On eastern
Long Island Zone 7A- they self seed and sustain each year.  I have white ones
all over the place.   Germination is terrific on this seed.  Good luck.

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!