Re: [daffnet]Twas the night before Christmas

"Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse"

Well just one mouse - the one that my garden cat "Dinah" had brought me for
a christmas present, still alive.

"When all of a sudden there rose such a clatter"
Everyone rushing in to see what was the matter  Aaaargh! - it's alive!

Cats are such loving, giving creatures aren't they?

Merry Christmas to all on my favourite lists,
Form Jan Clark, in Aus, where the temperature is in the high 20's (Celcius)
the presents unwrapped, and the turkey almost ready for eating. The table
decorated with daylilies, and callistemon blooms, and not a kangaroo in