Re: OT-PLANTS: Thompson & Morgan Any feedback?

On December 24, 2000 04:19 pm, you wrote:
> Nick,
> Except for things that I've tried that were really out-of-zone, I've always
> been very happy with T&M. A bit expensive, but the catalog itself is worth
> a few bucks.
> Good luck,

	For the Brugmansia suaveolens they look to be at the low end of the price
scale. I've only managed to find the seed at a couple of places. One looks to
have it mislabelled. The description doesn't sound right. A second one is
exactly the same price. The final one is the same price but half the seeds
per packet. Everything else on my list looks to be more expensive but I need
to pay the shipping no matter what so I'll likely add a few things to the
order.

	Thanks
	Nick

Download Net2Phone's free software to make FREE calls anywhere within
the US from your PC now! Get great low rates on international calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/10923/0/_/486170/_/977775530/