Re: OT-CHAT:Garden in progress

John Reeds wrote:
> We are about 2/3 through with bringing in 300 cubic yards of topsoil ....

Sounds like a great project, John. Should keep you busy for a while.

> Ido enjoy talking to other iris enthusiasts.  They are usually
> pretty nice people.

You're okay yourself. I am still grateful for your telling me about
a mislabeled iris I had entered in my first show. It either was
Maria Tormena, or was labeled as such; don't remember for sure.
But with the right name, it did get a ribbon. Thanks again.

> John Reeds, in sunny southern California (San Juan Capistrano)

I hope you will be able to make it to the spring regional
in San Diego--sounds as if it will be a special event.

Gerry Snyder, AIS Symposium Chair, Region 15 RVP
in warm, winterless Los Angeles

eGroups eLerts