Re: Re: CULT: Humore - & convention gardens

Just an opinion -- but based on the OKC gardens that all used HUMORE, AVOID
it at all costs.  I'm with Gerry on this.  Half the gardens the plants looked
poisoned.  While there was good bloom on the last tour day at the responsible
garden, the plants had a suspicious look, and I wonder if there were not rot
problems going into the summer, or would have been had the plants not been
guest plants returned after the convention.  Until more info, Please avoid
it, and find something else to add to the soil.  Regards, Abe Feuerstein
(Stockton Iris Gardens).

Download Net2Phone's free software to make FREE calls anywhere within
the US from your PC now! Get great low rates on international calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/10923/0/_/486170/_/977854789/