Re: OT-CHAT:Garden in progress

Wow , $700.000 is an incredible amount of money considering the fact
that I paid only $10.000 CAD for my 32 000 sq. ft. lot but I don't live
in California .  Unfortunately , I have the disadvantage of only being
able to garden less than six months a year but we're  blessed with
fertile loam .  To replace the excitement of gardening we fire up the
snow blower and shovel to pass the winter months.

I hope you post some photos of your new garden when the work is
complete.

Chris in Arctic like Quebec