CAT: expensive irises

If you want to see some cool & unusual irises, check out these web
pages that Christy Hensler just told me about.  If anyone would like
to give me a belated Christmas present, I'll happily take a few
clumps of Iris atropurpurea eggeri off of the second website.  It'll
only cost you about $1,000!

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!