>If you want to see some cool & unusual irises, check out these web
>pages that Christy Hensler just told me about.  If anyone would like
>to give me a belated Christmas present, I'll happily take a few
>clumps of Iris atropurpurea eggeri off of the second website.  It'll
>only cost you about $1,000!
>Dennis Kramb

Thanks for the treat Dennis, and Christie.
I have just sent off my order for 12 british pounds worth of iris seeds,
including I. bucharica, I. magnifica, and I. willmotiana.
I doubt I will get more than 4 or 5 seeds per species, but thought I would
have a try with these. I chose those that are apparently the easiest to
I would appreciate ANY propogation advice that any experienced juno growers
on the list migth offer me.
Those for sale on the web pages above are certainly worth someone in the
money, looking into. Perhaps a group could send off an order. Pity I can't
be part of that group! Perhaps in years to come, SIGNA will have seed to
Cheers, Jan, in Australia, with not much bearded seed to play with this
year, but plenty of species seed coming from both SIGNA and BIS. Woohoo!