Re: HYB: Umbrata

Paul, are you saying the 'umbrata' pattern originated with SNOW PEACH?
Or PEACH SPOT?  I was noticing that a lighter edge occurs on some of the
'weedy' old historics that are common in this area, but isn't as
dramatic in appearance as, for instance, COPATONIC.  I don't trust my
memory, but it seems like the edging was narrower and had less contrast.

Has Barry Blyth written any articles on his hybridizing program(s)?

And the nickname is umbrata, not umbata. Umbra = shadow. ( I think.)

Paul Black (on PHOTOS list) said:
>>>This is probably a very involved, interactive pattern.  Some

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/486170/_/978090355/