I don't want to spoil the surprise for those people still waiting to
receive their Fall 2000 SIGNA in the mail... but it is absolutely
incredible!  Definitely the best issue yet... I've never said "Wow!"
so many times before... but like I said I don't want to spoil the
surprise.  Have to keep you in suspense.
Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

eGroups eLerts