Re: CAT: expensive irises

>  >If you want to see some cool & unusual irises,
>You speak the truth!  Are those Junos for real?  If they are anywhere close
>accurate, then there is a green iris!
>I wonder if those seed prices are a price per seed?  If so, then the arils
>might be
>a bargain on the other site.
>Donald Eaves
>Texas Zone 7, USA

If I understood right, those are prices per "bulb"... and if it had a
squiggly little green blob animation next to the name, that meant
seeds for that species were also available for sale in another part
of the catalog.

I'm pretty sure those colors were "close to accurate" so yeah there's
a green juno out there!  I really liked the bright neon orange junos
with the feathery looking falls.  Very cool, indeed.
Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

Download Net2Phone's free software to make FREE calls anywhere within
the US from your PC now! Get great low rates on international calls!