Re: SPECIES: Juno's

>Thanks for the treat Dennis, and Christie.
>I have just sent off my order for 12 british pounds worth of iris seeds,
>including I. bucharica, I. magnifica, and I. willmotiana.
>I doubt I will get more than 4 or 5 seeds per species, but thought I would
>have a try with these. I chose those that are apparently the easiest to
>grow.
>I would appreciate ANY propogation advice that any experienced juno growers
>on the list migth offer me.
>Those for sale on the web pages above are certainly worth someone in the
>money, looking into. Perhaps a group could send off an order. Pity I can't
>be part of that group! Perhaps in years to come, SIGNA will have seed to
>offer?
>Cheers, Jan, in Australia, with not much bearded seed to play with this
>year, but plenty of species seed coming from both SIGNA and BIS. Woohoo!

SIGNA listed I. magnifica this year... 00W474 and 00W475.

I got 5 bulbs of I. bucharica a few months ago.  It's my first
attempt at growing junos.  Surely someone else here on Iris-Talk has
lots of experience growing other junos?
--
Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!
http://click.egroups.com/1/10924/0/_/486170/_/978113287/