Re: SPEC: rare seeds

In a message dated 12/29/2000 5:13:15 PM Central Standard Time,
clarkgar@advertisnet.com writes:

<< We have been getting wind chills of -20's and -30's during the day
 and night. >>

Oh the memories . . . winter (Feb I think) of 1979.  I lived near a little
town in Missouri called Victoria, just south west of Festus/Crystal City.
Several inches of snow fell and the temperatures dropped to wind chill of -47
for days on end.  Once the ice and snow melted the gravel roads had no
bottom!  It was early April before life gained some sense of normalcy.

Don't temp the fates Jim!

We've having those 2 day cycles here in KY too.  Remember . . . spring (and
iris blooms) come next. (whenever that may be)

Betty / Bowling Green KY USA Zone 6
Only those who dare to dream can make a dream come true.