Re: SPEC: rare seeds

----- Original Message -----
From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
To: <iris-talk@egroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SPEC: rare seeds

Dennis,
I did place an order with M. Holubec after following up on your previous
post, and was only able to get flavissima and a couple of sibs.  I did get a
few tulipa which I want to try to grow,  and  was satisfied with the service
from Mr. Holubec.

Jim Gibbons
Comfy in Carolina
Zone 8a, 25F this morning.

> By the way, I sent in an order for some of these Iris seeds (together
> with some Aquilegias).  I was wondering if anyone else had placed an
> order with him?  (Stupid me, I should have waited for the SIGNA seed
> list to come out because I. loczyi was on there.)
>

> ,

Click here for more details:
http://click.egroups.com/1/10801/0/_/486170/_/978182852/